Evo Safe Shield Terms & Conditions
EVO SAFE SHIELD (“ESS”) AGREEMENT
I hereby agree to and accept the following Terms and Conditions:
PLEASE READ THIS CONTRACT CAREFULLY. By agreeing to the ESS Agreement, you accept and agree to be bound by all the following terms and conditions, and that this Agreement is enforceable like any written agreement signed by you. All of the terms and conditions apply with equal force and work together to constitute the entire Agreement.
- Service: When buying one of the Evolution hookah design you must enroll in the ESS program by registering your qualified product at www.evohookah.com. Registering your qualified product will entitle you to purchase a replacement product of equal or lesser value if the body of your hookah breaks and is no longer usable for its intended purpose at a discounted price. Evo Safe Shield only applies to the actual body of the hookah and it doesn’t apply to any or parts and accessories eligibility and qualifications
- You must register your product at www.evohookah.com
- You must provide proof of purchase that reflect a purchase price that is equal or greater in value then the price posted on evohooka.com
- You must ship back the entire hookah including all parts and accessories to Hookah Times Inc, at 320 E 3rd St #B Los Angeles, CA 90013 at your expense.
2. Taxes: Your ESS Protection Program price does not include sales, usage, excise, and/or other taxes. You are required to pay all applicable taxes.
3. Credit Card Authorization: By authorizing debit of your credit card, you represent that you are the authorized owner or user of the credit card and that you are a responsible party for that card. You authorize us and/or our affiliates to debit your credit card in order to pay for the services provided under this Agreement and for annual renewal of the ESS Protection Program services provided under this Agreement.
4. Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire ESS Protection Program Agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof. Any headings are provided for convenience.
5. No Waiver / Survival: Any failure by Evolution Hookah or its affiliates to exercise or enforce any right under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any rights. All rights and remedies Evolution Hookah or its affiliates have are cumulative and not alternate. If any provision of this Agreement is found unenforceable or invalid, such finding shall not affect the remaining terms and conditions of this Agreement, and the parties hereto agree that they shall substitute a valid provision that most nearly achieves the intent and economic effect of the invalid or unenforceable provision. Any provision that should equitably survive termination of this Agreement, including payment obligations, shall survive termination. This Agreement does not create any rights in favor of third parties or any obligation owed by Evolution Hookah or its affiliates to any third party.
6. Assignment: You may not assign this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, but Evolution Hookah and its affiliates may assign this Agreement and any of their rights and obligations hereunder. This Agreement inures to the benefit of and is binding on the parties’ respective successors and permitted assigns.
7. Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held illegal or unenforceable in a judicial proceeding, such provision shall be severed and shall be inoperative, and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain operative and binding on you.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THEM.